Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a story of gyppo loggers, longshoremen, millwrights, and whistle punks. The author describes Coos Bay's transition from timber town to a retirement and tourist community, where the site of a former Weyerhaeuser complex is home to the Coquille Indian Tribe's Mill Casino.
- Author BiographyWilliam G. Robbins is Emeritus Distinguished Professor of History at Oregon State University. He is the author of Landscapes of Promise: The Oregon Story, 1800-1940 and Landscapes of Conflict: The Oregon Story, 1940-2000, among other books.
- Author(s)William G. Robbins
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.