All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHardcore, Punk, and Other Junk: Aggressive Sounds in Contemporary Music, edited by Eric James Abbey and Colin Helb, is a collection of writings on music that is considered aggressive throughout the world. This collection reflects the importance of aggressive music within our society and how this music effects and informs contemporary issues.
- Author BiographyEric Abbey is a professor of English and literature at Oakland Community College in Michigan. He is the author of Garage Rock and Its Roots: Musical Rebels and the Drive for Individuality. Colin Helb is an assistant professor of communications at Elizabethtown College in Pennsylvania. His research focuses on issues of identity and culture in semiprofessional and localized music scenes.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 3 tables
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byColin Helb,Eric James Abbey
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.