All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy articulating the physical, emotional and psychological benefits of developing resilience, this book explores what skills are required to 'harden up!' and gives practical examples of how these can be applied in real life. It includes case studies and real-life situations and also have bullet points and steps to follow in developing resilience.
- Author BiographyFelix Economakis is a Chartered Psychologist, clinical hypnotherapist and NLP master practitioner. He helps people overcome a very wide variety of difficut conditions, with a special interest in phobias, trauma and changing behaviours. He also advises people who need to overcome depression, anxiety, and develop greater self-confidence; finally, he is also an experienced Relationship Counsellor.
- Author(s)Felix Economakis
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £2.98Trending at £4.86
- £8.21Trending at £9.48
- £32.43Trending at £39.52
- £7.41Trending at £7.99
- £11.83Trending at £12.38
- £9.71Trending at £10.52
- £9.40Trending at £9.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.