All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to bullet proof your system before you are hacked. This book also shows you how to secure your Linux system to work securely in the first place.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Terpstra (Draper, Utah) is CEO/President or PrimaStasys, Inc., co-founder of the Samba-Team, former VP Technology with Caldera, VP of Development for TurboLinux, and he serves on the Linux Standards Base (the body that sets the specifications for Linux), as well as the Linux Professional Institute Academic Council, responsible for reviewing LPI Certification Exam Questions for accuracy, relevance, and method.
- Author(s)John H. Terpstra,Paul Love,Ron Reck,Tim Scanlon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication15/04/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight766 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.