Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £27.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.67
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £10.57Trending at £11.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays, written by noted scholars and theorists, covers everything from the practical to the theoretical, and investigates the obligations we have to future persons, ranging from our own future offspring to distant future generations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight719 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid T. Wasserman,Melinda Roberts
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.