All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an introduction to harmonic analysis on the simplest symmetric spaces. It places an emphasis on motivation, concrete examples, history, and, above all, applications in mathematics, statistics, physics, and engineering.
- Author BiographyAudrey Anne Terras is currently Professor Emerita of Mathematics at the University of California at San Diego.
- Author(s)Audrey Terras
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight806 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.65
- £17.72Trending at £19.98
- £16.40Trending at £17.28
- £18.49Trending at £18.20
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £7.39Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.