All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most significant contributors to the early years of the motion- picture industry, Harold Lloyd was also a shrewd businessman. This book presents a short biography of Lloyd, detailed information about each of his performances and an annotated bibliography.
- Author BiographyANNETTE M. D'AGOSTINO is an Adjunct Professor of Speech Communication at Hofstra University, where she teaches courses in public speaking and communication theory. She was formerly an Adjunct Professor of Communication at William Paterson College and has worked as a freelance video producer for various corporations. She is currently compiling An Index to Silent and Feature Film Reviews in Moving Picture World: The Silent Years, 1907-1927 for Greenwood Press, scheduled for release in 1995.
- Author(s)Annette M. D'Agostino
- Date of Publication25/05/1994
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 54.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.10Trending at £62.01
- £23.71Trending at £30.53
- £11.70Trending at £12.13
- £8.95Trending at £9.31
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £7.89Trending at £10.19
- £22.15Trending at £23.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.