Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
- £2.03Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHares don't talk. Everyone knows that. But the hare Harriet meets one morning in a corn circle in her father's wheatfield is a very unusual hare: a visitor from the far-off planet Pars, come to spend his holidays on Earth in the form of a talking hare. And, as the summer draws to its close, he has one last, lovely surprise in store for Harriet...
- Author BiographyDICK KING-SMITH was a Gloucestershire farmer until the age of 45, when he gave up farming to become a primary school teacher. As a bestselling full-time author, his work received many awards including a Bronze Medal for the Smarties Prize of l997 for All Because of Jackson and the Children's Book Award in l995 for Harriet's Hare. In l992, he was also voted Children's Author of the Year. In l995, his top-selling title The Sheep-Pig was developed into a box-office movie, BABE, introducing hundreds of thousands of youngsters to his work. He died in 2011.
- PrizesWinner of Children's Book Award 1995 and Children's Book Award: Short Novel Category 1994 and Children's Book Award 1994.
- Author(s)Dick King-Smith
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Valerie Littlewood
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading Age8-12
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.56
- £33.99Trending at £35.77
- £13.99Trending at £14.72
- £35.89Trending at £37.77
- £25.80Trending at £27.23
- £9.74Trending at £10.25
- £15.88Trending at £16.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.