Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £7.77Trending at £8.50
- £3.76Trending at £5.14
- £11.29Trending at £11.91
- £3.99Trending at £5.56
- £9.99Trending at £14.98
- £7.99Trending at £8.38
- £3.82Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionHarry helps Nan clear out the attic and makes a wonderful discovery - Dinosaurs! He takes them everywhere in a bucket, but one day, they get lost. Luckily, the lost property man at the station has them and Harry proves they're his by calling the dinosaurs by their names. This story is also presented in an audio CD format.
- Author BiographyIan Whybrow is best known for his Harry books. He has written nine story books as well as some novelty titles. Another of Ian's popular characters is Little Wolf. Ian lives in Harrow, Middlesex. Adrian Reynolds has worked on over 20 picture books including the wonderful Harry stories and four adventures featuring Pete and Polo as well as the highly acclaimed Big Red Bath, written by Julia Jarman. Adrian lives in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Ian Whybrow
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date25/02/2006
- Illustrator(s)Adrian Reynolds
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Audio cassette
- Running Time10
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.