All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarvard Business School is the iconic business school. An admission ticket to HBS is a hot commodity and an HBS degree is highly respected in the business world. Written by an HBS grad and seasoned businesswoman, Harvard Confidential tells you why.
- Author BiographyEmily Chan graduated top of her engineering class at Stanford University and has an MBA from Harvard Business School. She was a consultant with The Boston consulting Group (BCG) for over eight years, and also worked as a corporate strategist and an independent consultant in Greater China. Based in Hong Kong, she is now Director of Pacific Merit Ltd. (PMI), a family-owned direct investment company that invests in distressed assets in the US, Europe and Asia. PML's current portfolio includes assets in biotechnology, media and real estate.' She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Emily Chan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.