All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnder the Nazis, a blend of German nationalism, anti-Semitism, and racist notions about the Slavs produced a reign of terror and genocide. This book offers a portrait of life in the Third Reich's largest colony.
- Author BiographyKarel C. Berkhoff is Associate Professor, Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies, an organization of the University of Amsterdam and the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Author(s)Karel C. Berkhoff
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note21 halftones, 1 map, 2 tables
- Weight694 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.