All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing functional programming in the Haskell language, this book is written for students and programmers with little or no experience. It emphasises the process of crafting programmes, problem solving and avoiding common programming pitfalls.
- Author BiographySimon Thompson is a Senior Lecturer in Computer Science at the University of Kent. His research and teaching interests include functional programming and logical aspects of computer science.
- Author(s)Simon Thompson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleInternational Computer Science Series
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1010 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.04
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £24.99Trending at £29.02
- £14.64Trending at £17.06
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.