All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmong our country's treasures are its colleges and universities, meccas of culture and higher learning--and paranormal activity. Haunted Colleges and Universities, a collection of stories of ghosts, mysteries, and paranormal happenings at colleges and universities, will leave readers delightfully frightened.
- Author BiographyTom Ogden is one of America's most celebrated magicians. He has appeared on specials such as The World's Greatest Magic II (NBC) and The Great Magic of Las Vegas (FOX). The author of several books-including four in the Haunted series: Haunted Highways, Haunted Hollywood, Haunted Theaters, Haunted Greenwich Village, and Haunted Hotels.
- Author(s)Tom Ogden
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreThe Paranormal
- Series TitleHaunted
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.