Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by daves2426
- Est. delivery by 26 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon is a historical city full of mysteries and curiosities, and is home to many of England's oldest and most quirky pubs. This book delves into the tapestry of London's pub history, with a mix of the past, folklore, popular culture and the supernatural.
- Author BiographyDavid Brandon and Alan Brooke are the coauthors of Haunted London Underground and London: The Executioner's City.
- Author(s)Alan Brooke,David Brandon
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.