All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfiles of over 90 plantations of the American south and the ghosts that roam their stately halls
- Author BiographyRichard Southall is the author of How to Be a Ghost Hunter and Haunted Route 66. He has been featured on numerous regional and national radio shows (including on the WGN network) as well as www.HuffingtonPost.com and Where magazine. Besides his interest and research in the paranormal, Richard has worked as an addictions therapist for ten years. He currently lives with his family in northern West Virginia.
- Author(s)Richard Southall
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- GenreThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £11.97Trending at £13.98
- £15.44Trending at £17.25
- £10.20Trending at £11.13
- £12.97Trending at £13.60
- £3.49Trending at £4.18
- £5.49Trending at £5.98
- £8.27Trending at £8.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.