All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than two dozen tales of ghosts, unexplained phenomena, and other spooky happenings in Savannah, GA, the city of legendary ghosts. Includes information so readers can check out the spirits themselves -- if they dare.
- Author BiographyGeorgia R. Byrd has been a resident of Savannah, Georgia, for almost thirty years. She is the author of Romantic Days and Nights in Savannah (GPP Travel) and is the award-winning founding editor of Savannah Magazine.
- Author(s)Georgia Byrd
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHaunted
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.