All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores and assesses the twentieth century's fascination with the ghost in relation to notions of identity, authorship and memory, tracing the changing form of the ghost in key twentieth-century French media: film, photography, literature and theory.
- Author BiographyDr. Kate Griffiths is a lecturer in the Dept. of Modern Languages, Bangor University.Dr. David Evans is Lecturer in French at the University of St. Andrews.The contributors are mainly based in British universities but also include contributors from France, Canada and Ireland.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFrench and Francophone Studies
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Evans,Kate Griffiths
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.06Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.