CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionHaute Cuisine shows us how our tastes, desires, and history come together at a common table of appreciation for the French empire of food. Bon appetit!
- Author BiographyAmy B. Trubek teaches at the New England Culinary Institute.
- Author(s)Amy B. Trubek
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2000
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note13 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.