All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help pupils with their National Tests at the end of Key Stage 3, this book contains two complete sets of practice tests. It also includes an answer section, which contains tips to guide students as to how to achieve the correct answers.
- Author BiographySue Philcox was head of English in a large comprehensive school before leaving to have a family. She is co-author of Get Ready for Year 7. Andrew Brodie was a headteacher for twelve years. He still teaches on a regular basis, working particularly with secondary school pupils.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie,Judy Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/12/2004
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHave a Go English Tests
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteMono line
- Weight166 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age13-14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.