Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.52Trending at £12.82
- £8.61Trending at £8.87
- £5.50Trending at £9.09
- £8.54Trending at £9.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.61
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £18.79Trending at £24.91
About this product
- Description'Street kid' John Assaraf broke free from a troubled past to create a multi-million dollar empire. This book tells of his discovery that, no matter what kind of difficult circumstances someone happens to be in at any one time, he or she can achieve whatever they want in life.
- Author BiographyJohn Assaraf is an international best selling author, contributor to mega blockbuster The Secret, speaker, and entrepreneur. John is now putting his experience and knowledge to use as the Founder of OneCoach (www.onecoach.com), a company committed to helping entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Author(s)John Assaraf
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/05/2015
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- zerah0902 Jun, 2017by
Very good book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.