All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the roots of modern environmentalism in the early-20th century US. It was in the workplace of this era, the author argues, that our contemporary understanding of environmental health dangers first took shape.
- Author BiographyChristopher C. Sellers is associate professor of history at the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- Author(s)Christopher C. Sellers
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/08/1999
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note16 illustrations, 6 figures, notes, index,
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.