All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're building a personal blog or a corporate website, this book lets you master the secrets of designing effective, user-friendly sites, from customer requirements to hand-drawn storyboards all the way to finished HTML and CSS online productions.
- Author BiographyEthan Watrall is an Assistant Professor at Matrix: The Center for Humane Arts, Letters & Social Sciences Online, an Assistant Professor in the Department of Telecommunication, Information Studies, and Media, and an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of History at Michigan State University. In addition, Ethan is a Principal Investigator in the Games for Entertainment & Learning Lab, and co- founder of both the undergraduate Specialization and Game Design Development and the MA in Serious Game Design at Michigan State University. Ethan teaches in a wide variety of areas including cultural heritage informatics, user centered & user experience design, game design, serious game design, game studies, and ancient Egyptian social history & archaeology. Ethan's research interests lie in the domain of cultural heritage informatics. He is especially interested in exploring both the impact that digital games have on the public's perception of the human past as well as the development of serious games for cultural heritage outreach and education. In addition to a wide variety of academic papers & conference presentations, Ethan has written a number of books on interactive design & web design. Ethan's digital alterego can be found at Captain Primate. Jeff Siarto is a recent graduate of Michigan State University earning a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Digital Media Arts and Technology. His research interests included user experience design, standards-based web development, open courseware systems and open source software. He currently lives in Chicago where he works as a freelance web developer and hopes to continue work on Oryoki, his thesis and open courseware management system built in Ruby on Rails. When he isn't glued to his MacBook you can usually find Jeff in the Kitchen making a mess of things or tinkering on his guitar in a fruitless attempt to impress his girlfriend. Jeff is also a leap-year baby, wannabe wine enthusiast and all around geek.
- Author(s)Ethan Watrall,Jeff Siarto
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1025 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.04
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £24.99Trending at £28.05
- £14.64Trending at £17.06
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.