All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNonalcoholic fatty liver disease is now one of the commonest causes of chronic cirrhosis. This book is an indispensable guide for anyone living with the condition, explaining treatment, healthy diet and exercise options.
- Author BiographyMaitreyi Raman, MD, MSc, FRCPC, is a gastroenterologist and physician nutritionist. She is the medical director of the Southern Alberta Home Enteral and Parenteral Programme. Angela Siriounis, RD, BSc, is a clinical dietitian at Foothills Medical Centre in Calgary, Alberta, who works in enteral and parenteral nutrition support, in both in- and out-patient settings. Jennifer Shrubsole, RD, BSc, is a clinical dietitian at Foothills Medical Centre in Calgary, Alberta. She specializes in enteral and parenteral nutrition support for gastrointestinal medical and surgical patients.
- Author(s)Angela Sirounis,Jennifer Shrubsole,Maitreyi Raman
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight562 g
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £10.74Trending at £12.26
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
- £8.60Trending at £10.27
- £11.99Trending at £15.99
- £10.72Trending at £18.98
- £10.97Trending at £11.52
- £14.38Trending at £15.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.