All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the latest scientific research and best practice guidelines developed through thirty years of combined research and clinical experience, Drs. DeCarvalho and Whealin offer pertinent, practical and unique help for military families.
- Author BiographyDR. LORIE T. DeCARVALHO, PhD,is a licensed clinical psychologist and board-certifi ed expert in traumatic stress, pain management specialist, and peak performance coach. Dr. DeCarvalho is the former Founder and Medical Director of Behavioral Health Services for Adventist Health, Central California Network. She is the CEO of Center for Integrative Psychology & Wellness, Inc., a healthcare corporation that provides clinical care, consultation, education, and training for individuals and organizations at the national and international levels. She is an associate clinical professor of psychiatry at Loma Linda University Medical Center. Prior to this, she served as an Education Specialist at the National Center for PTSD. She is the co-author of Healing Stress in Military Families: Eight Steps to Wellness, Clinician's Guide to Treating Stress After War: Education and Coping Interventions for Veterans, and Strategies for Managing Stress After War: Veteran s Workbook and Guide to Wellness, as well as numerous other professional, educational general interest, and self-help publications. Julia M. Whealin, PHD, is the Deputy Director for Education and a Research Health Scientist at the National Center for PTSD in the Veterans Affairs Pacific Island Health Care System. She is coauthor, with Lorie T. DeCarvalho and Edward M. Vega, of Clinician's Guide to Treating Stress After War: Education and Coping Interventions for Veterans and Strategies for Managing Stress After War: Veteran's Workbook and Guide to Wellness, both published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Julia M. Whealin,Lorie T. DeCarvalho
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.