All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jesus ministered, he often used touch. Yet this human act makes many people uneasy. In this helpful book, Zach Thomas provides fresh perspectives on the practical meanings of touch for the faith community. He criticizes the church for its mind/body split and suggests a more wholesome path to using healing touch.
- Author BiographyZach Thomas is a certified bodywork therapist and minister. He has been a hospital chaplain and a parish minister. He is the founder of the National Association of Bodyworkers in Religious Service.
- Author(s)Zach Thomas
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight9 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine190 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.