All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to help you get through your traumatic experience. It invites you to participate in the process of your recovery, using simple anxiety-reducing exercises, revealing questions, yoga and meditation tools, art therapy, writing, and other therapeutic techniques.
- Author BiographyMonique Lang, L.C.S.W., is a psychotherapist and faculty member at the Trauma Studies Center of the Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy. She has served on the faculties of Columbia University, SUNY, and Mercy College and is in private practice in New York City.
- Author(s)Monique Lang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.09Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.