All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the authors examine various paths to peace and reconciliation in low intensity conflicts.
- Author BiographyMarie-Claire Foblets is Professor of Law and Anthropology at the Universities of Leuven, Brussels and Antwerp and Director of the Department of Social and Cultural Anthropology at the University of Leuven. Trutz von Trotha is Professor of Sociology at the University of Siegen, Germany.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMarie-Claire Foblets,Trutz von Troth
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.