All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents state-of-the-art reporting on how to measure many of the key variables in health communication. Students, researchers, and policymakers will find this book an accessible resource for planning and reviewing research studies and proposals.
- Author BiographyDo Kyun Kim is Associate Professor and Richard D'Aquin BORSF Endowed Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Louisiana. His research interests are in the areas of health communication and organizational communication, focusing on the diffusion of worthy behaviors and innovations. James W. Dearing is Professor and Chairperson of the Department of Communication at Michigan State University. He studies the diffusion of innovations and scale up strategies for social innovations.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleHealth Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDo Kyun Kim,James W. Dearing
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.65Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.