Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how microeconomic principles apply to health care delivery and its policies. This book explores the changing nature of health care, the social and political sides of issues, and the future of health care delivery and finance under the Affordable Care Act. It teaches students to analyze public policy from an economic perspective.
- Author BiographyJames W. Henderson is the Ben H. Williams Professor of Economics at Baylor University, where his teaching and research center on health economics and policy. Before joining the Baylor faculty, he was Vice President of Finance and Management at the Dallas Minority Business Center. Dr. Henderson's economic research has appeared in Health Care Financing Review, Journal of Development Economics, Journal of Rural Health, and PharmacoEconomics. He has lectured in the United Kingdom, South Africa, Mexico, Sweden, and Ukraine. Dr. Henderson earned his PhD at Southern Methodist University.
- Author(s)James Henderson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1180 g
- Width211 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.