All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperts in technology and medicine use diabetes to illustrate how the tools of information technology can improve patient care.
- Author BiographyBarbara M. Hayes is Associate Dean for Administration and Planning at Indiana University School of Informatics at Indiana University--Purdue University Indianapolis. William Aspray is Bill and Lewis Suit Professor of Information Technologies in the School of Information at the University of Texas at Austin. He is the coeditor of Women and Information Technology: Research on Underrepresentation (2006) and The Internet and American Business (2008), both published by the MIT Press.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note57 b&w illus., 8 tables
- Weight817 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBarbara M. Hayes,William Aspray
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.70
- £115.09Trending at £126.44
- £8.68Trending at £10.55
- £14.08Trending at £16.44
- £22.31Trending at £23.97
- £11.00Trending at £13.26
- £6.92Trending at £7.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.