All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of health information seeking has become increasingly important in recent years due to the growing emphasis on the consumer/client relationship in the health arena. It provides a comprehensive treatment of these issues appropriate for advanced undergraduate and graduate students, practitioners, and researchers.
- Author BiographyJ. David Johnson is Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Kentucky. He is the author of five books including Managing Knowledge Networks (2009). Dr. Johnson received his PhD from Michigan State University. Donald O. Case is Professor at the University of Kentucky. He previously taught at UCLA for ten years. He is the author of Looking for Information (third edition, 2012) and over 40 journal articles on information behavior, technology, and policy. Dr. Case received his PhD in communication from Stanford University.
- Author(s)Donald O. Case,J. David Johnson
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleHealth Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.