All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book bridges the gap between existing health physics textbooks and reference material needed by a practicing health physicist as the 21st century progresses. This material necessarily encompasses emerging radiation-generating technologies, advances in existing technology, and applications of existing technology to new areas.
- Author BiographyJoseph John Bevelacqua, PhD, CHP, RRPT, is the President of Bevelacqua Resources, Richland, Washington, USA, a provider of radiation protection consulting services including study materials for the American Board of Health Physics Certfi cation Examination. A theoretical nuclear physicist by training, Dr. Bevelacqua is a Certified Health Physicist, Registered Radiation Protection Technologist, and Certified Senior Reactor Operator and has over 45 years of professional experience. This experience includes the medical, fuel cycle, accelerator, power reactor, environmental, and non-ionizing areas. He was a key player in the Three Mile Island and Hanford cleanup activities, and is an active researcher with over 100 publications. His research areas include cancer therapy using heavy ions and microspheres, theoretical nuclear and high-energy physics, mathematical physics, and applied health physics. He recently received California University s Professional Excellence Award for his accomplishments.
- Author(s)Joseph John Bevelacqua
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight1796 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.61
- £10.23Trending at £12.68
- £7.46Trending at £8.22
- £6.87Trending at £7.25
- £7.49Trending at £8.09
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £39.94Trending at £41.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.