All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book offers sound theoretical principles to underpin the practical approaches used to build empowered communities and brings together new and innovative approaches in health promotion practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Glenn Laverack is a world leader in health promotion and has a distinguished career working for more than 25 years in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America and the Pacific regions. He formerly worked as a Coordinator (Empowerment) at the WHO in Geneva and as the Director of Health Promotion at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. He is presently an Honorary Professor of Health Promotion at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Author(s)Glenn Laverack
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.