All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/1978
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Industry and Health Care
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight325 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDiana Chapman Walsh,Richard H. Egdahl
- Table Of ContentsI. Context and Issues.- 1. Introduction.- 2. Health Care Advertising and Marketing: The Lady, or the Tiger?.- 3. Solicitation, HMOs, and Employee Choices.- 4. Occupational Health Hazards: Management and Labor in a Vital Interaction.- 5. Summing Up.- 6. Issues for the Future.- Notes.- II. Background Papers.- 7. Advertising by Health Care Professionals: Issues and Prospects.- 8. The Consumer Comes First in Professional Advertising.- 9. The Availability of Health Information.- 10. Going Public on Health Care Reform.- 11. Hospitals Face a Marketing Future.- 12. Eyeglasses: The Public's Right to Know.- 13. ERISA: An Opportunity for Better Communication of Employee Health Benefit Plans.- 14. HCHP Successes and Failures in Communicating Information to Its Publics.- 15. Information Barriers to HMO Development.- 16. Barriers to Promoting Prepaid Dental Programs.- 17. Workplace Health Hazards: The Responsibilities to Assess, to Report, to Control.- 18. The Challenge of Informing Workers of Job-Related Health Hazards.- 19. Revealing the Invisible Tort: The Employer's Duty to Warn.- Appendix: Conference Participants Quoted.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.