All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated second edition continues to provide the theoretical underpinnings required to teach health and physical education in Australian schools.
- Author BiographyDeb Callcott is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Education at Edith Cowan University. Judith Miller is an Associate Professor in the School of Education at the University of New England. Susan Wilson-Gahan is the Program Co-ordinator of the Bachelor of Education Health and Physical Education specialisation programs in the School of Linguistics, Adult and Specialist Education at the University of Southern Queensland.
- Author(s)Deborah Callcott,Judith Miller,Susan Wilson-Gahan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.