All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers are often tasked with teaching health education or physical education, despite lacking specialist training. Health and Physical Education for Elementary Classroom Teachers is the perfect resource for these teachers. It covers health and physical education while giving teachers the skills to deliver appropriate lessons to their students.
- Author BiographyRetta R. Evans is associate professor at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and a master certified health education specialist. Dr. Evans has spent more than sixteen years teaching and mentoring aspiring health educators at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Sandra K. Sims, associate professor at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, has more than two decades of experience as a public school teacher. Since 2005 she has taught physical education methods courses as well as the course for elementary classroom teachers integrating physical education and health education into the classroom.
- Author(s)Retta R. Evans,Sandra K. Sims
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note9 illustrations, 21 photographs
- Weight658 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.