About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, accessible introduction to the sociology of health and illness. Aggleton contrasts bio-medical and sociological perspectives, linking these with their implications for health care and policy.
- Author(s)Peter Aggleton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1990
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSociety Now
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.