All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the late 1960s, William H Helfand has donated more than 1,000 posters, prints, and ephemera to the Philadelphia Museum of Art's Ars Medica Collection, the world's only collection of medical prints housed in an art museum. This volume presents some 50 of the nearly 200 posters in the renowned Helfand Collection.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Helfand is a specialist in the field of art and medicine. John Ittmann is the Kathy and Ted Fernberger Curator of Prints and Innis Howe Shoemaker is the Audrey and William H. Helfand Senior Curator of Prints, Drawings, and Photographs, both at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Innis Howe Shoemaker,John Ittmann,William H. Helfand
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2011
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitlePhiladelphia Museum of Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 black-&-white illustrations + 50 colour images
- Weight331 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.71Trending at £30.51
- £24.98Trending at £27.86
- £21.97Trending at £23.11
- £11.70Trending at £12.10
- £5.99Trending at £6.61
- £4.80Trending at £5.23
- £18.20Trending at £18.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.