All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleDevelopments in Health Economics and Public Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPeter Zweifel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction; P. Zweifel. 1. Health. The Impact of the Environment on the Demands for Health, and Health Care. An Empirical Analysis for Germany; M. Erbsland, et al. The Demand for Health. An Empirical Test of the Grossman Model Using Panel Data; S. Nocera, P. Zweifel. Counting and Discounting Gained Life-Years; J. Sogaard, D. Gyrd-Hansen. Inequality in Infant Mortality in Portugal, 1971-1991; J. Pereira. Health, Work-Hours and Wages in Sweden; G. Sundberg. The Determinants of Health Expenditure in the OECD Countries: A Pooled Data Analysis; U. Gerdtham, et al. 2. The Medical Profession. Clinical Response of Salaried Consultants to a Change in Relative Fees; T. Iversen. The Use of Multilevel Analysis in Health Economics: An Application to Examine the Effect of Competition on General Practitioners' Behaviour; A. Scott, A. Shiell. A Comparative Application of Econometric Frontier and DEA Methods for Assessing Cost Efficiency of Finnish Hospitals; M. Linna, U. Hakkinen. 3. Regulation. Financial Incentives and Primary Care Provision in Britain: Do General Practitioners Maximise their Income? M. Lynch. Cream-Skimming in Deregulated Social Health Insurance: Evidence from Switzerland; K. Beck, P. Zweifel. Modeling Cross-Border Care in the EU Using a Principal-Agent Framework; L. Crivelli, P. Zweifel.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.