All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical evaluation of the law's engagement with the process of healthcare decision-making, and how the relationship might be enhanced.
- Author BiographyDr Mary Donnelly is a Senior Lecturer at the Law Faculty, University College Cork, where she teaches medical law at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Author(s)Mary Donnelly
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Law, Medicine & Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.