All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers all the key aspects of health care management.
- Author BiographyKieran Walshe is a professor of health policy and management with over 25 years' experience in health services research. He leads the health management group at Manchester Business School, UK. Judith Smith is a health services researcher and policy analyst with over 20 years' experience, following a prior career in healthcare management. She is Professor of Health Policy and Management and Director of the Health Services Management Centre, University of Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Judith Smith,Kieran Walshe
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight2 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.