All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for members of research ethics committees (RECs), professionals involved with medical research and those with an academic interest in the subject, this book explains the relationship between law and ethics in the context of medically related research.
- Author BiographyProfessor Hazel Biggs is Professor of Medical Law at the University of Southampton, UK.
- Author(s)Hazel Biggs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleBiomedical Law & Ethics Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.