All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for members of research ethics committees (RECs), professionals involved with medical research and those with an academic interest in the subject, this book explains the relationship between law and ethics in the context of medically related research.
- Author BiographyProfessor Hazel Biggs is Professor of Medical Law at the University of Southampton, UK.
- Author(s)Hazel Biggs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleBiomedical Law & Ethics Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.