All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study investigates the spatial behavior of the customers of a health-food store that is located at the mixed-use development Park Place in Irvine, CA. Using a POS-intercept survey and GIS, the author found that regular health-food shoppers indeed travel significantly farther distances than occasional health-food shoppers.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Heldt studied Geography, Business Administration and Economics at Humboldt University in Berlin (Germany). His focus of research lies on Mobility, GIS, Urban Development, and Consumer Behavior.
- Author(s)Benjamin Heldt
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 5: Volks- und Betriebswirtschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number3419
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight200 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.85Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £20.93
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.