All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany non-verbal behaviours - smiling, blushing, shrugging - reveal our emotions. One non-verbal behaviour, gesturing, exposes our thoughts. This book explores how we move our hands when we talk, and what it means when we do so.
- Author BiographySusan Goldin-Meadow is the Irving B. Harris Professor of Psychology at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Susan Goldin-Meadow
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note25 line illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight428 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.