All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristianity has placed a particular emphasis on spiritual arts of listening through the ages. This book explores the fate of Christian listening during the American Enlightenment, through examples such as acoustic technologies and anatomies of the diseased ear.
- Author BiographyLeigh Eric Schmidt is Professor of Religion at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Leigh Eric Schmidt
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2002
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note9 halftones, 26 line illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.26Trending at £23.98
- £5.80Trending at £7.71
- £7.98Trending at £8.98
- £9.12Trending at £10.97
- £8.94Trending at £9.97
- £8.93Trending at £9.24
- £6.99Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.