All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionFor certain Englishmen the Arabian desert and its inhabitants have always exercised a powerful fascination. By the early nineteenth century, a tradition of writing about the Arabs was flourishing. This book tells the story of a deep and lasting obsession and its effect on the very different men who experienced it.
- Author BiographyKathryn Tidrick is the author of Empire and the English Character and Gandhi . She was born and grew up in Britain and has a Ph.D. in psychology from London University. She has lived in the United States, Jamaica, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa and India and now makes Scotland her home.
- Author(s)Kathryn Tidrick
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Parke Paperbacks
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.