All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDale Pinnock has established himself as the pre-eminent voice in eating for good health using affordable and accessible ingredients. A healthy heart doesn't mean a boring diet - this book is packed with delicious, exciting and colourful food that will help keep your heart healthy.
- Author BiographyDale Pinnock is a passionate champion of the beneficial effects that food can have on our health, and he runs a successful website at www.dalepinnock.com. With degrees in Human Nutrition, Herbal Medicine and Nutritional Medicine, he has in-depth knowledge of evidence-based nutritional medicine and phytonutrients. His approach is to work alongside conventional medicine and he regularly collaborates with healthcare professionals to show patients how diet and lifestyle can help in the prevention of disease. Uniquely for a nutritionist, Dale has also worked as a wholefoods chef and he is committed to making it easy for us to unlock the full potential of the nutrients in our food to maintain our health and fight disease. Dale has written two previous books, The Medicinal Chef: Eat Your Way to Better Health and The Medicinal Chef: Healthy Every Day, also published by Quadrille.
- Author(s)Dale Pinnock
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleThe Medicinal Chef
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 40 photographs
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- annieh40yellow24 May, 2016by
Great book, lovely recipes,easy to make
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.73
- £9.79Trending at £10.16
- £12.70Trending at £13.21
- £7.28Trending at £7.73
- £11.95Trending at £12.23
- £6.19Trending at £9.85
- £7.14Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.