All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're serious about your sport, you're serious about heart rate training. From functions, features and operational advice for your device to interpreting and applying the results, this is a step-by-step guide to optimizing performance.
- Author BiographyRoy Benson, is an exercise scientist and distance-running coach. He has run competitively for more than 40 years and he has coached professionally for 46 years for military, club, university and high school teams. Declan Connolly, is a professor and exercise physiologist at the University of Vermont where he is also director of the Human Performance Laboratory.
- Author(s)Declan Connolly,Roy Benson
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white halftones
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.