All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeartsongs is a collection of inspirational poetry by Mattie Stepanek, an 11-year-old boy who suffers from muscular dystrophy. With a universal message of hope and peace, Stepanek's poems have captured hearts and minds around the world.
- Author BiographyEleven-year-old Mattie J T Stepanek suffers from a rare form of muscular dystrophy. He has been writing poetry and short stories since the age of three. He calls himself a poet and a peacemaker, with a desire to bring his message of peace and love to the world.
- Author(s)Mattie J.T. Stepanek
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/08/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/02/2003
- Weight219 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £4.99Trending at £6.30
- £12.49Trending at £13.13
- £7.12Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.